Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
Richfield Elementary School District
If your child has been previously enrolled at Richfield Elementary School, please contact the school office for re-enrollment instructions. Online enrollment is for NEW students only.
If you are returning to complete a registration you have already started, click the "Login" button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
WELCOME to the Online Student Enrollment for Richfield Elementary School District! This website will allow you to quickly start the process of registering a NEW student for school. Information about the student such as emergency contacts and medical conditions will be electronically sent to the school office.
The online process should take approximately 20 minutes to complete and requires a valid email address. If you are unable to complete the process in one session, you can log out and return and finish later.
If you forget your password, do NOT attempt to create a new account. Use the "Help" link at the bottom of the page to receive instructions on how to reset your password.
This is just one part of the new student registration process. When you have completed the online portion of the registration, you will need to print the Confirmation page and bring it to the school office, along with the following required documentation:
- Registration Confirmation (printed at the completion of the online registration process)
- Immunization Records
- Document verifying student's date of birth: Birth Certificate, baptismal certificate, passport, etc.
- Proof of Residency - Utility bill (water or gas/electric) and rental agreement or mortgage statement
- Household Income Data Collection form (available for download during online registration)
- Any court order documentation affecting the student (i.e., restraining orders, custody orders, etc.)
- Note: for students entering Kindergarten, a medical and dental exam is required before the start of school
If you are not the legal parent or guardian of the student you are registering, please contact the school office for a Caregiver Affidavit.
To get started registering a NEW student, click the "Enroll a New Student" button below.